Active participation in research projects
At the UdeS, postdoctoral fellows are active and esteemed members of the university community. Each year, there are some 300 fellows who work as part of our research teams and pursue the objective of conducting high level specialized research. While completing their preparation for a career in research, these people contribute to raising the level and quality of our university’s research; they make an indispensable contribution to our research environment and their specialized field. They are hosted at one of our campuses and work under the general supervision of a member of the teaching faculty. They can assist in supervising research students.
If you have completed a PhD program and would like to consolidate your academic achievements, you will find an ideal environment at the UdeS to conduct a postdoctoral fellowship.
Our Policy for hosting and supporting postdoctoral fellows groups information concerning the status of a postdoctoral fellow and the steps to complete the fellowship. Please read it carefully. It specifically includes information on:
- The situation for international fellows and some resources to facilitate their life project in Quebec
- Details on training activities offered to all postdoctoral fellows by the Centre CR+, which provides unique opportunities to acquire cross-curricular skills, essential to a productive career in research.
- Business School: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Law : Kim Désilets
- Faculty of Education : Marie-France Noël and Lucille Guenole Dewitte
- Faculty of Engineering: email@example.com
- Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences: Nathalie Lachance
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences: Mariana Ghinet
- Faculty of Physical Activity Sciences: Alain Delisle et Brigitte Séguin
- Faculty of Sciences: Josée Lamoureux
- Office of the Registrar: Benoît Chaloux