At the Université de Sherbrooke, we are aware of this reality.
We have implemented various support measures to foster student success and help graduate students overcome these challenges.
Support measures for student success
Drafting Days are very helpful during this key period of the academic path. They combine the ideal conditions to draft an essay, a paper, or a thesis:
- Environment fostering concentration and productive drafting;
- Set schedule from 8 :30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.;
- Proven method of interval drafting;
- Drafting tools available to participants;
- Coffee offered by the REMDUS.
- Offered for free every month.
- Greatly contribute to implementing drafting discipline in the later stages of studies.
- Foster discussions among students.
- These events take place simultaneously on the Longueuil and Sherbrooke campuses (main campus and health campus).
- You can participate as often as you like.