The Université de Sherbrooke is first and foremost a community of people overflowing with talent.
These creators work in teams across our three campuses and are recognized for their brilliant minds and commitment to advancing knowledge. However, for these teams to be able to complete their research, attract the best talent, and train an inspired next generation, we need to have state-of-the-art facilities, with some being the only of their kind in Canada.
These inspiring facilities offer access to high-performance equipment. Several include technology platforms thus providing highly specialized expertise and services to support and accelerate research community discoveries.
- Carrefour d'innovation en technologies écologiques (CITE)
- Centre for Scientific Computing (CCS)
- MiQro Innovation Collaborative Centre (C2MI)
- Scale-up Centre
- Centre des technologies avancées (CTA) BRP-UdeS
- Multiscale Research Complex in Hydrology, Hydraulics, and Environment
- Performance, Hydration and Thermoregulation Laboratory
- Integrated Research Laboratory for the Development of Materials and Sustainable and Innovative Structures
- Solar Park - Canada's largest!
- SIRENE Station