Being an Exchange Student at UdeS
Student Exchange ProgramsThe Université de Sherbrooke participates in Student Exchange Programs together with a large number of universities around the world. These programs offer the possibility of taking a portion of your studies at the Université de Sherbrooke while enjoying several advantages. To participate, your university must be a member of the Student Exchange Program BCI ,NSE, or have signed a bilateral student exchange agreement with us. To find out about admission criterias, please see the Admission section on the left.
- You take a portion of your studies at the Université de Sherbrooke.
- You stay registered at your home university.
- You pay the tuition fees and other fees to your home university.
- You receive recognized credits from the Université de Sherbrooke towards your diploma.
- You might be able to continue receiving financial support from your university.
ProceduresBefore you start working on your application, please contact your home exchange coordinator to verify your eligibility and make sure you follow the correct procedures.