E-beam writer Raith 150-Two
This equipment makes it possible to react an electrosensitive resin to an electron beam and thus to produce patterns of a dimension less than 10nm.
The Raith 150-Two is also a very powerful automated metrology device thanks to a precise displacement stage (displacement of 150mm with an accuracy of a few nm) coupled with software bridging between drawings in GDS format and measurements.
Manufacturer and model
Electron beam column and optics:
- Electron source: Schottky field emitter ZrO/W.
- Beam energy range: 100 V to 30 kV in 10 V steps.
- Beam current range: 5 pA – 20 nA.
- Beam size (Gaussian beam):
- 2 nm at 20 kV at 3 mm working distance.
- nm at 1 kV at 3 mm working distance.
- Deflection system with writing field size range: from 0.5 µm up to 2 mm
- Laser interferometer controlled stage (res. 2 nm, repeatability <<50 nm)
- Aperture: 7 to 120 μm
- 20 MHz high speed pattern generation
- Automated height sensing
- Minimum feature size ≤ 20 nm.
- Possibility to pattern areas of up to 4” wafers