- A copy of all your university (undergraduate and graduate) transcripts.
- A copy of all your diplomas
- A cover letter in which :
- you identify the professor who has shown interest in supervising your research;
- you describe shortly the subject of your expected research;
- you summarize your research experience.
- Your résumé (CV).
- Three recommendation forms completed by your previous engineering professors. These documents must be sent by the professors themselves according to the instructions provided on the form. If you hold a master's degree in engineering from the Université de Sherbrooke, you are required to submit only one recommendation form completed by a professor other than your future research supervisor
- Your master's thesis or a document describing your master's research (abstract).
- An attestation of French or English language proficiency if your prior studies were in a different language.
If you do not master French, submit one of the following documents attesting to your proficiency in English reading, speaking and writing :
- Diplomas and transcripts attesting to the completion of studies in English;
- Your grades on a recognized IELTS 6.5, internet-based TOEFL 86, or paper-based TOEFL 567 test (minimum score of 20 for each module: writing, reading, speaking and listening) or TOEIC 750.