Surface preparation of substrates or samples for dehydration photolithography followed by vapor primer and adhesion promoter pumping cycles.
Manufacturer and model
YES LP III
- Microprocessor controlled
- MicroMaster Logic Sequencer, Fuji Electric Temperature Controller
- Treatment chamber of 11.5 x 11.5 x 19.5
- Capacity up to 12 cassettes of substrates of 100mm diameter (or 6 of 150mm)
- Maximum temperature 300 ° C
- HMDS bottle included
- Stability at temperature +/- 2%
- Primary vacuum obtained by Edwards mechanical pump
- Granville-Phillips Pressure Gauge
Examples of available processes
- Standard 5-minute program of HMDS steam primer at 150 ° C after dewatering cycles with pumping and purging to optimize the adhesion of photoresists to common substrates.
- Short programs of 1 minute and 10 seconds also available for less demanding applications.