Enclosure with temperature controlled atmosphere. Electrical characterization by source measurement devices (SMU) connected to a programmable relay matrix (switching matrix).
Manufacturer & Model
Sun Electronic Systems, Inc. EC12
- Temperature range: -184 ° C to 315 ° C
- Controlled temperature ramps: 0 to 15 ° C / min.
- Variable plateau heat cycles
- Expectorant cooling: liquid nitrogen (77K)
- Dry nitrogen purge
- Temperature reading by thermocouple
Examples of available processes
- Characterization of typical curves of transistors
- Characterization of single photon avalanche photodiodes (darknoise spleen, afterpulsing, etc.)
- General electrical characterization (four-point resistance measurement, IV curve, etc.)