Aller au contenu

Becoming a CRASH-UdeS Student

If you are interested in a research project, before starting any admission process at the Université de Sherbrooke, you must:

  • Identify the relevant study program.
  • Ensure that you meet the admission requirements of the program (link in French).
  • Identify the faculty admissions process.
  • Contact the professor in charge of this project, to express your interest in the project.
  • Obtain the professor's agreement to become your director.
  • If necessary, verify that funding is offered for this project or make sure to obtain one (link in French).


Then, whether you are already a student at the UdeS, come from another Quebec university, or from elsewhere in the world; you must go through an admission process, specific to your situation:

Arriving at Sherbrooke

Becoming a student at CRASH-UdeS means joining the Université de Sherbrooke, but it also means moving to the city of Sherbrooke for some, and to Quebec for others. A short French guide to getting started can help you prepare for this important step.