THERMO FISHER HERATHERM OMH100
Heratherm OMH (Oven with Mechanical convection) Advanced Protocol mechanical convection ovens have the following features:
- high-precision workspace control, adjustable in steps from 1ºC up to 330ºC;
- accelerated heating to quickly warm an empty and cold oven;
- a speed-adjustable fan to ensure temperature uniformity from the control panel;
- an electric valve, intended for the ventilation of the workspace, adjustable from the control panel;
- Countdown, fixed-time and weekly timers provide timed control of the process;
- four mesh shelves;
- Conduit passage for pipes, probe heads, etc. ;
- User program support, ensuring automated control of the process.
Operating temperature range
|50 à 330 °C|
The deviation between the actual temperature and the set value of 150 °C, in space.
The deviation between the actual temperature and the set value of 150 °C, over time.
Heating time (empty workspace, from 25 °C up to 98% of the 150 °C set value).
Recovery time (empty workspace, door open for 30 seconds, up to set temperature).
Warm-up time (at a set temperature of 300°C) with accelerated heating functionality.
Maximum number of programs that can be recorded / Number of steps per program
|10 / 10|
Number of fan speeds
Number of mesh shelves
Loading capacity of a mesh shelf