Have an undergraduate degree or equivalent.
Special admission requirements
Have achieved a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 in a system where the maximum grade is 4.3 or have achieved academic results deemed equivalent. Applicants who do not meet these requirements may be admitted on the basis of training or experience deemed equivalent under the Prior Learning Assessment Policy.
Individuals who have not attended an English-language college, CEGEP, or university and who are applying for admission to the English-language stream of the program must submit one of the following documents to confirm their English language proficiency (tests for which results are provided must not have been taken more than two years prior to September 1 of the year of admission to the program) :
- achievement of the advanced intermediate level B2 on the CEFR ;
- proof of completion, within the last ten years, of a degree program at an English language university ;
- proof of a recent extended stay and practice of a profession in an English-speaking country (normally for a period of at least two years within the last six years).
Applicants who meet the specific admission requirements will be required to attend an interview.
In addition to the conditions and requirements for admission, the selection committee will evaluate applications on the basis of the following :
- quality of the academic record ;
- ability to express oneself orally and in writing with coherence and clarity in the language of the chosen pathway;
- the candidate's performance in the interview ;
- documented relevant experience (an asset).
The School of Business reserves the right to refuse a candidate whose interview results are deemed unsatisfactory.