Réacteurs de conversion thermochimique des matières organiques. Systèmes particulaires. Environnement.
122. S. Hudon, P.-Ph. Lapointe-Garant, J.-S. Simard, A. Pichieri, S. Hammond, G. Sienkiewicz, N. Abatzoglou* and M. Perrier, Evaluation of a dry coating technology as a substitute for roller compaction for dry agglomeration applications in the pharmaceutical industry, submitted to POWTEC, Feb. 2017.
121. R. Gosselin*, C. Fauteux-Lefebvre, P. Durão, J.-M. Guay, J.-S. Simard and N. Abatzoglou, Specificity of Process Analytical Tools in the monitoring of multicomponent pharmaceutical powders, submitted to Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, May 2017.
120. K. Yekpe, N. Abatzoglou*, B. Bataille, R. Gosselin, T. Sharkawi, J.-S. Simard, A. Cournoyer, Developing a Quality by Design Approach to Model Tablet Dissolution Testing: an Industrial Case Study, Pharmaceutical Development and Technology, 2017, Available on-line, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10837450.2017.1392566.
119. O. Ali Zadeh Sahraei, F. Larachi, N. Abatzoglou and Maria C. Iliuta*, Hydrogen production by glycerol steam reforming catalyzed by Ni-promoted Fe/Mg-bearing metallurgical wastes, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 219 (2017) 183–193.
118. V. Vosoughi, S. Badoga, A. K. Dalai* and N. Abatzoglou, Modification of mesoporous alumina as a support for cobalt-based catalyst in Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis, Fuel Proc. Tech, Vol. 162, issue 1-2, pp. 55-65 2017.
117 J. Aluha and N. Abatzoglou*, Gold-promoted plasma-synthesized Ni-Co-Fe/C catalyst for Fischer-Tropsch synthesis, Gold Bulletin, Gold Bulletin, 50(2), 147-162, 2017.
116. M. Chamoumi, N. Abatzoglou*, J. Blanchard, M.-C. Iliuta and F. Larachi, Dry reforming of methane with a new catalyst derived from a negative value mining residue spinellized with nickel, CATTOD, Vol. 291, 2017, pp. 86-98, DOI: 10.1016/j.cattod.2017.02.018.
115. N. Braidy∗, S. Bastien, J. Blanchard, C. Fauteux-Lefebvre, I. E. Achouri, N. Abatzoglou, Activation mechanism and microstructural evolution of a YSZ/Ni-alumina catalyst for dry reforming of methane, CATTOD, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2017.03.006, February 2017.
114. J. Aluha and N. Abatzoglou*, Promotional effect of Mo and Ni in plasma-synthesized Co–Fe/C bimetallic nano-catalysts for Fischer–Tropsch synthesis, J. Ind. Eng. Chem. (2017), dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jiec.2017.02.018
113. J. Aluha, Y. Hu and N. Abatzoglou*, Effect of CO Concentration on the a-Value of Plasma-Synthesized Co/C Catalyst in Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis, Calalysts, Vol. 7, No 69; 2017, doi:10.3390/catal7020069.
112. P. Durão, C. Fauteux-Lefebvre, J.-M. Guay, J.-S. Simard, N. Abatzoglou, and R. Gosselin*, Using multiple Process Analytical Technology probes to monitor multivitamin blends in a tableting feed frame, TALANTA, Vo. 164, 2017, pp. 7-15..
111. J. Aluha, K. Béré, N. Abatzoglou, and F. Gitzhofer*, Application of plasma in production of nano-catalysts for Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Journal of Plasma Chemistry and Plasma Processing, Vol. 36, 2016, pp. 1325–1348.
110. M. Chamoumi and N. Abatzoglou∗, NiFe2O4 production from α-Fe2O3 via an improved solid state reaction and its use as a dry reforming catalyst, Can. J. of Chem. Eng., 2016, Vol. 94, Issue 9, pp. 1801–1808.
109. J. Aluha and N. Abatzoglou∗, Synthetic fuels from 3-φ Fischer-Tropsch synthesis using syngas feed and novel nanometric catalysts synthesised by plasma, Biomass & Bioenergy, Available online, 19 May 2016, dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.biombioe.2016.09.014.
108. J. Aluha, N. Braidy, A. Dalai and N. Abatzoglou*, Low-temperature Fischer-Tropsch synthesis using plasma-synthesized nanometric Co/C and Fe/C catalysts, Can. J. of Chem. Eng., Online: 13 May 2016, DOI: 10.1002/cjce.22537.
107. V. Vosoughi, S. Badoga, A. K. Dalai* and N. Abatzoglou, Effect of Pretreatment on Physicochemical Properties and Performance of Multiwalled Carbon Nanotube Supported Cobalt Catalyst for Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 2016, 55 (21), pp 6049–6059; DOI: 10.1021/acs.iecr.5b04381
106. C. Trevisanut, S. M. Jazayeri, S. Bonkane, C. Neagoe, Ali Mohamadalizadeha, D. C. Boffito, C. L. Bianchi, C. Pirola, L. Frost, J. Lerou, C. G. Visconti, L. Lietti, N. Abatzoglou, W. Green, G. S. Patience*, Micro-Syngas Technology options for GtL, Can. J. of Chem. Eng., Vol. 94, pp. 613-622, April 2016.
105. J. Aluha, Ph. Boahene, A. Dalai, Y. Hu, K. Bere, N. Braidy, N. Abatzoglou∗, Synthesis and Characterization of Co/C and Fe/C Nanocatalysts for Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis: A Comparative Study Using a Fixed-Bed Reactor, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, Vol. 54, No 43, 2015, pp. 10661-10674.
104. C. Fauteux-Lefebvre, N. Abatzoglou∗, S. Blais, N. Braidy and Y. Hu, Iron oxide-functionalized carbon nanofilaments for H2S adsorption: the multiple roles of carbon, CARBON, Vol. 95, 2015, pp. 794-801.
103. Jasmin Blanchard, Ines Achouri and Nicolas Abatzoglou, H2S poisoning of NiAl2O4-YSZ catalyst during methane dry reforming, Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, Vol. 94, pp. 650-654, April 2016.
102. C. Fauteux-Lefebvre, N. Abatzoglou*, N. Braidy and Y. Hu, Carbon nanofilaments functionalized with iron oxide nanoparticles for in-depth hydrogen sulfide adsorption, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, available on-line, DOI 10.1021/acs.iecr.5b01108, September 8, 2015.
101. R. Gosselin*, P. Durão, N. Abatzoglou and J.-M. Guay and, Monitoring the Concentration of Flowing Pharmaceutical Powders in a Tableting Feed Frame, Pharmaceutical Development & Technology, Vol. 22:6, July 2015. DOI: 10.3109/10837450.2015.1102278.
100. A. Tanhatan Naseri, B. A. Peppley, J. G. Pharoah, P. Mandal, S. Litster and N. Abatzoglou, X-Ray-based tomography analysis of transport and reaction in the catalyst coating of a reformer, Chemical Engineering Science, Vol. 138, 2015, pp. 499-509.
99. M.-J. Colbert∗, M. Grandbois and N. Abatzoglou, Identification of inter-particular forces by atomic frce microscopy and how they relate to powder rheological properties measured in shearing tests, Powder Technology, Vol. 284, 2015, pp. 396-402.
98. K. Yekpe, N. Abatzoglou, R. Gosselin, B. Bataille, T. Sharkawi, A. Cournoyer, J.-S. Simard, Predicting the dissolution behavior of pharmaceutical tablets with NIR chemical imaging, International Journal of Pharmaceutics Vol. 486, Issues 1–2, pp. 1-388, 30 May 2015.
97. N. Abatzoglou* and C. Fauteux-Lefebvre, Review of catalytic syngas production through steam or dry reforming and partial oxidation of studied liquid compounds, Advanced Review, Editor Wiley, WIREs Energy Environ 2015, doi: 10.1002/wene.167.
96. I. Esma Achouri, N. Abatzoglou*, N. Braidy, and S. Bastien, New insights into the role of YSZ in NiAl2O4/Al2O3-YSZ catalysts, Applied Catalysis A: General, Vol. 497, 2015, pp. 42-50.
95. N. Abatzoglou and B. Legras, Nano-Iron Carbide-Catalyzed Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis of Green Fuel: Surface Reaction Kinetics-controlled Regimes in a 3-φ Slurry-Continuous Stirred Tank Reactor, International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation, Vol. 3, No 1, 2015, pp. 9-15.
94. J. Blanchard and N. Abatzoglou*, Nano-iron carbide synthesized by plasma as catalyst for Fischer–Tropsch synthesis in slurry reactors: The role of iron loading and K, Cu promoters, CATTOD, Vol. 237, No 15 November 2014, pp. 150-156.
93. N. Abatzoglou* and C. Reyes Plascencia, Ni-doped carbon nanofilaments (Ni-CNF): preparation and use as reforming catalyst, International J. of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology, Vol. 3, 2015, pp. 20-27.
92. V. Vosoughi; A. K. Dalai and N. Abatzoglou, Influence of promoters on physico-chemical properties and performance of Co/MWCNTS catalyst for Fischer-Tropsch synthesis, American Chemical Society, Division of Energy & Fuels, Vol. 59, No 2, 2014, pp. 795-796.
91. J.-M. Guay, P.-Ph. Lapointe-Garant, R. Gosselin*, J.-S. Simard and N. Abatzoglou*, Development of a multivariate light-induced fluorescence (LIF) PAT tool for in-line quantitative analysis of pharmaceutical granules in a V-blender, Eur. J. of Pharmac. and Biopharmac., Vol. 86, Issue 3, April 2014, pp. 524–531.
90. R. Gosselin*, N. Abatzoglou*, Ph. Quinn and J. Salvas, Novel methodologies for determining the mineral content of complex multivitamin tablets, European Pharmaceutical Review, Vol. 19, Issue 14, pp. 62-68, 2014.
89. N. Abatzoglou*, R. Gosselin and M. A. Inam, Rheological Characterization and Empirical Modeling of Non-aqueous Nano-suspensions of Iron Carbide Produced by Plasma Spray, Can. J. of Chem. Eng., Vol. 91, Issue 1, pp. 68-74, Jan. 2014.
88. A. Dalai, G. D. Yadav & N Abatzoglou, Catalytic processes for clean energy, waste minimization and green chemicals, Catalysis Today, Vol. 207, pp. 1-2, 30 May 2013.
87. I. E. Achouri, Nicolas Abatzoglou*, C. Fauteux-Lefebvre and N. Braidy, Diesel steam reforming: Comparison of two nickel aluminate catalysts prepared by wet-impregnation and co-precipitation, CATTOD, Vol. 207, pp. 13-20, 30 May 2013.
86. K. Shanmugapriya, N. Abatzoglou* and S. Blais, Inhibition of carbon formation during steam reforming of methane over ethyl-disulfide-impregnated metallic Nickel catalysts, CATOD, Vol. 207, pp.21-27, May 2013.
85. N. Abatzoglou*, E. Castellanos Gil and R. Gosselin, Evaluating the influence of hopper geometry on radial and axial concentration profiles in flowing granular mixtures, Special Edition: Near Infrared Spectroscopy: In-depth focus 2013, European Pharmaceutical Review, February 2013.
84. R. Gosselin*, M.-O. Lacombe and N. Abatzoglou, Determining Bulk Powder Particle Size through Texture Analysis, American Pharmaceutical Review, February 2013.
83. N. Abatzoglou*, J. Blanchard and F. Gitzhofer Nano-Iron carbide-catalyzed Fischer-Tropsch synthesis in slurry reactors: new developments, Referred proceedings of the 20th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, Milan, Italy, June 18-22, 2012, Session 3DO.6.3, pp. 1571 – 1575, ISBN:978-88-89407-54-7.
82. A.-M. Demers, R. Gosselin, J.-S. Simard and N. Abatzoglou*, In-line near infrared spectroscopy monitoring of pharmaceutical powder moisture in a fluidised bed dryer: An efficient methodology for chemometric model development, Can. J. of Chem. Eng., Vol. 90, Issue 2, April 2012, pp. 299–303.
81. E. Castellanos Gil, R. Gosselin and N. Abatzoglou*, NIRS methodology for measuring radial and axial concentration profiles in flowing granular mixtures, Powder Technology, Vol. 224, 2012, pp. 223-232.