Publications récentes des membres de l’IQ (janvier 2018)
- Haah, J., Hastings, M.B., Poulin, D., Wecker, D. “Magic state distillation at intermediate size” Quantum Information and ComputationVolume 18, Issue 1-2, February 2018, Pages 114-140.
- Acheche, S., Arsenault, L.-F., Tremblay, A.-M.S. “Orbital effect of the magnetic field in dynamical mean-field theory” Physical Review B Volume 96, Issue 23, 21 December 2017.
- Fratino, L, Charlebois, M., Sémon, P., Sordi, G., Tremblay, A.-M.S. “Effects of interaction strength, doping, and frustration on the antiferromagnetic phase of the two-dimensional Hubbard model” Physical Review B Volume 96, Issue 24, 19 December 2017.
- Charlebois, M., Verret, S., Foley, A., Simard, O., Sénéchal, D., Tremblay, A.-M. S. Hall effect in cuprates with an incommensurate collinear spin-density wave Phys. Rev. B 96, 205132 November 2017.
- Faye, J.P.L., Sénéchal, D. “Pseudogap-to-metal transition in the anisotropic two-dimensional Hubbard model” Physical Review B Volume 96, Issue 19, 7 November 2017.
- Ramírez-Ruiz, J., Boutin, S., Garate, I. “NMR in an electric field: A bulk probe of the hidden spin and orbital polarizations” Physical Review B Volume 96, Issue 23, 8 December 2017.
- Merhej, M., Honegger, T., Bassani, F., Baron, T., Peyrade, D., Drouin, D., Salem, B. “Direct measurement of AC electrokinetics properties and capture frequencies of silicon and silicon-germanium nanowires” Semiconductor Science and Technology Volume 33, Issue 1, January 2018.
- York, M.C.A., Mailhot, A., Boucherif, A., Arès, R., Aimez, V., Fafard, S. “Challenges and strategies for implementing the vertical epitaxial heterostructure architechture (VEHSA) design for concentrated photovoltaic applications Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 2017.
- Goldsborough, A.M., Evenbly, G. “Entanglement renormalization for disordered systems” Physical Review B Volume 96, Issue 15, 24 October 2017.
- Quirion, G., Bidaud, C., Quilliam, J.A., Lejay, P., Simonet, V., Ballou, R. “Experimental evidence of symmetry breaking in the multiferroic Ba3NbFe3Si2 O14 using sound velocity measurements” Physical Review B Volume 96, Issue 13, 30 October 2017.
- Chapman, B.J., Rosenthal, E.I.,Kerckhoff, J, Moores, B.A., Vale, L.R., Mates, J.A.B., Hilton, G.C., Lalumière, K., Blais, A., Lehnert, K.W. “Widely tunable on-chip microwave circulator for superconducting quantum circuits” Physical Review X Open Access Volume 7, Issue 4, 22 November 2017.
- Boutin, S., Toyli, D.M., Venkatramani, A.V., Eddins, A.W., Siddiqi, I., Blais, A. “Effect of Higher-Order Nonlinearities on Amplification and Squeezing in Josephson Parametric Amplifiers” Physical Review Applied Volume 8, Issue 5, 15 November 2017.
- Cutivet, A., Bouchilaoun, M., Chakroun, A., Rodriguez, C., Soltani, A., Jaouad, A., Boone, F., Maher, H. “Thermal Impedance Extraction From Electrical Measurements for Double-Ended Gate Transistors” Physica Status Solidi (C) Current Topics in Solid State Physics Volume 14, Issue 11, November 2017.
- Nolet, F., Dubois, F., Roy, N., Parent, S., Lemaire, W., Massie-Godon, A., Charlebois, S.A., Fontaine, R., Pratte, J.-F. “Digital SiPM channel integrated in CMOS 65 nm with 17.5 ps FWHM single photon timing resolution” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment 2017.
- Edjlali,E., Bérubé-Lauzière, Y. “Lq – Lp optimization for multigrid fluorescence tomography of small animals using simplified spherical harmonics” Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer Volume 205, January 2018, Pages 163-173.
- Provencher, D., Bizeau, A., Gilbert, G., Bérubé-Lauzière, Y., “Whittingstall, K. Structural impacts on the timing and amplitude of the negative BOLD response ” Magnetic Resonance Imaging Volume 45, January 2018, Pages 34-42