Women In Physics Canada 2018
The 7th edition of the Women in Physics Canada (WIPC 2018) Conference was held from July 17th to 20th, 2018, at Université de Sherbrooke, Quebec. This renowned national conference brought together more than a hundred members from the student community, faculty, postdoctoral researchers and professionals from the private sector working in fields related to physics.
This annuel conference provides a large array of opportunities for exchange and learning, through different activities such as :
- Scientific presentations from leaders in various fields of physics;
- Professional skills development workshops;
- Presentations on the problematics and strategies related to the issue of diversity in physics;
- Panel discussions on career paths;
- Networking activities;
- Student presentations and posters.
Carried by the principles of inclusion, this conference aims to be a place of gathering for all players involved in the promotion of diversity in physics. Visit their website to get all the information.