Campus in Montérégie
The benefits of research conducted at the UdeS resonate well beyond Sherbrooke.
By building a campus in Longueuil, we have confirmed our will to contribute in an even more pronounced way to the development of the social and community environments of Montérégie, Quebec, Canada, and on the international level. We provide our researchers with a location right next to Montreal and accessibility to an even wider professional network.
Our 40 000 m2 urban campus houses the faculties of medicine, science, engineering, administration, law, humanities, and philosophy, which in this campus offer primarily graduate and postgraduate programs. The interior layouts have been designed to promote the well-being of its community, notably by maximizing natural light in the spaces as well as access to a roof deck. Several applied research projects have been conducted here in collaboration with the Hôpital Charles-Le Moyne, its affiliated regional university centre in Montérégie (in French), and also with productive partnerships established in the greater Longueuil area.
This urban environment offered by the Longueuil Campus promotes our institution’s vitality in research. Explore some of the projects carried out by teams in Longueuil:
- Canada Research Chair in Clinical Governance on Primary Health Care
- Canada Research Chair in Placement and Rehabilitation of Girls in Difficulty
- Chaire de recherche sur l'amélioration de l'efficacité des soins aux personnes atteintes de cancer
- Chaire de recherche sur l'antidopage dans le sport
- Chaire de recherche en réadaptation au travail Fondation J. Armand Bombardier et Pratt & Whitney Canada
- Chaire de recherche en fiscalité et en finances publiques