Support We Provide
At the Université de Sherboroke, researchers are not alone.
A research management support service was created so that each professor can focus on what they excel at: Research. For the administrative and technical aspects, the team of the Service d’appui à la recherche, à l’innovation et à la création (SARIC — Research, Innovation and Creation Support Services) will support professors, whether to find external funding sources or develop project proposals.
SARIC’s staff has extensive experience in research management and coordinates a comprehensive institutional network to provide specialized support to researchers and maximize their odds for success.
- Identify the best funding sources for their research idea and career stage;
- Assist in the preparation of grant applications and nominations for awards and distinctions;
- Provide tips and advice to increase odds for success;
- Provide assistance for contracts with businesses, intellectual property, consortium agreements, etc.
- Provide support for research data management.