Scientific Poster Printing Order Forms
This service is reserved for students registered in a Master’s or PhD program in Research at the Université de Sherbrooke who wish to have a scientific poster printed for presentation at a scientific or professional event to be held in a location other than the UdeS (convention, symposium, colloquium, international conference, etc.). The applicant must be the lead author of the scientific communication.
You must use an institutional template if you want to access the centralized printing service.
Your poster will not be printed if it does not meet the institutional criteria.
Before sending your poster for printing by this system, you must check the following:
- The University logo remains unaltered in the upper left corner, as well as the green border around your poster. The university will not cover printing costs for any poster missing these elements;
- The resolution quality of your material is 100% (actual size);
- The file has been saved in PDF format (maximum file size of 8 MB);
- The document is the final version and contains no errors;
- The document is entitled as follows: yournip_nameofposter.pdf
Be careful and attentive: Once the communication has been sent for printing, it cannot be modified.
- The Université is in no way responsible for delivery delays due to exceptional circumstances experienced by the supplier. The regular timeframe is three (3) business days. Allow for at least one extra day between the expected delivery date and the date of your event.
- Costs associated with this service are covered by the university. It is your responsibility to use it appropriately. The supplier is responsible for reporting any attempt at abusive or unauthorized use.
- Only one printing of each poster is authorized.