Support for Student Research Activities
At the UdeS, our reputation as a people-centred university is well known. We believe that success in graduate studies is a shared responsibility and we take action every day to demonstrate this. Supporting our students and highlighting their work is part of our core values. We are proud of the hard work accomplished each day by these dedicated individuals who represent the next generation of researchers. They deserve to be seen, read, and heard.
Research students will discover a funding program that encourages them to organize scientific symposiums, have the opportunity to work as researchers in renowned teams, and receive the necessary personalized support each step of the way. The assistance we offer our student researchers takes many forms. The objective is the same: Giving them the means to be successful.
- Frequent opportunities to be recruited as student researchers for a funded research project
- Financial assistance available for holding scientific student symposiums
- Drafting Days fully paid by the UdeS
- Policy for hosting and supporting postdoctoral fellows
- Policy on protecting intellectual property of students and postdoctoral fellows