Advantages for the Partners of the Innovation Park
- Direct access to highly qualified human resources, state-of-the-art equipment and a variety of R&D partners
- Proactive synergy generated by high-level research teams working in an environment recognized for its partnerships with the private sector
- Stable research teams that foster the consolidation of skills and expertise
- Timely access to generous public R&D tax credit programs
- Outstanding living and working environments
Tax Credits Programs
The governments of Québec and Canada grant significant tax credits on R&D investments.
The Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Program is a federal tax incentive program, administered by the Canada Revenue Agency, that encourages Canadian businesses of all sizes, and in all sectors to conduct research and development (R&D) in Canada. It is the largest single source of federal government support for industrial R&.
The SR&DE Program gives claimants cash refunds and / or tax credits for their expenditures on eligible R&D work done in Canada.
You need information on tax credits for scientific research and development? You will find in the Québec's Income Tax website all the conditions that a company must meet to be eligible for these tax credits as well as how to ask for them.