Research and development at PERFORMA
In addition to contributing to the advancement of its professional development programs and pedagogical innovation, research at PERFORMA is also concerned with the expansion of knowledge on various topics linked to the professional development of college teachers and educational managers. Projects are designed and conducted by teams of researchers and practitioners according to the collaborative approach that characterises the PERFORMA model.
Members of the Action-Research Group (GRA), course instructors, local representatives and many collaborators conduct projects that fall into the following five categories:
- Updating of course content;
- Design and validation of tools, models and devices;
- Development of action knowledge;
- Creation and fostering of a research culture;
- Knowledge of the characteristics of individuals involved in college teacher training.