Microprogramme de 2e cycle en insertion professionnelle en enseignement au collégial (MIPEC)
This program is offered in French only.
Integration and professionalization
An individualised and flexible program based on real life college teaching experience
This microprogram’s five major educational goals are:
- To respond to major concerns of new teachers that often surface as crises during the initial semesters of teaching;
- To promote professional integration through the development of competencies related to the act of teaching (PERFORMA’s Table of Competencies);
- To promote reflection on one’s professional practice;
- To increase new teacher know-how by developing the attributes and capabilities required to manage complex professional situations;
- To promote the integration of educational technology in the pedagogical practice of new teachers.
For more information, please consult the program’s fact sheet.