MAINTIEN DES ACTIVITÉS PÉDAGOGIQUES ET ADMINISTRATIVES SUR NOS TROIS CAMPUS
Mise à jour à 10h30Après réévaluation de la situation météorologique, la direction de l'Université de Sherbrooke confirme le maintien pour toute la journée des activités ...
Diplôme de 2e cycle en enseignement au collégial (DE)
This program is offered in French only.
Advanced training in college teaching
This program is offered to teachers in PERFORMA’s network of member-colleges.
The DE is a 30 credit masters level professional development program. It aims at the development of the professional competencies of reflective college teachers. The achievement of this goal relies on a combination of a “reflection in action” approach and critical analysis based on theoretical foundations that allow for gaining a deeper understanding of experiential learning. At the end of the program, participants will have acquired a broader and deeper understanding of the foundations of college teaching, enabling them to make more enlightened decisions regarding curricular, didactic and pedagogical processes, designs or approaches.
The program allows for the development of the following competencies:
- To commit oneself to the teaching profession and develop one’s professional practice;
- To plan and carry out one’s teaching activities relying on specific pedagogical principles that comply with program goals and constantly adapt them to the situation at hand;
- To design and carry out one’s teaching activities relying on specific didactic principles that comply with program goals and constantly adapt them to the situation at hand;
- To update one’s disciplinary expertise in accordance with the context of the discipline taught and program in which one is teaching;
- Effectively integrate ICT into one’s professional practice.
For more information, please consult the program’s fact sheet.