Important Information - details, class format, fees
Class format is either face-to-face or online
- Online format (MS Teams) will be used by all participants.
- Attendance in person is required for all participants.
- For participants who are ‘out-of-Montreal region,’ please contact Wilma Brown, the MTP Steering Committee Chairperson, or your local Performa Representative (RL) for information regarding the MTP Travel Subsidy.
Mandatory equipment for all classes
- High-speed Internet access
- Headset with microphone
- Each course has additional online, asynchronous hours.
- Registration is based on the needs of participants within the Consortium of Anglophone Colleges.
- Courses with insufficient registration may be cancelled. Course dates are subject to change.
- To withdraw from a course registration without penalty, participants must notify their local Performa Representative (RL) at least five (5) working days BEFORE the first class date.
- Failure to do so will result in a grade of AB (Abandon) and payment of course fees will be applicable.