Supporting Source Savvy Students
The Community of Practice (CoP) on Supporting Source Savvy Students is an online community curated by Sharon Coyle that brings together Cegep teachers and staff who wish to better support students in becoming source savvier.
This community is hosted on LinkedIn in a private group, and access to it is free.
- Connect with other teachers and staff
- Ask questions, share concerns, ideas, tips, experiences and practices in a private environment whenever you want
- Support one another and discover helpful resources
How to join
- Click on this link: Supporting Source Savvy Students
- Sign In using your LinkedIn account.
- If you don't have one, you can signup for free by clicking on the button Accept and Sign Up. Follow the steps to set up your Profile.
- On the LinkedIn Group page, click on Join (blue button).
- Your request to join will be sent.
- When accepted, you will get a message under your Notifications.
When to join
Right now! See you there!
Problems to join?
Meet the team steering this project
Did you know?
"Communities of practice are groups of people who share a concern or a passion for something they do and learn how to do it better as they interact regularly."
- Wenger-Trayner, E. and Wenger-Trayner, B. (2015) An introduction to communities of practice: a brief overview of the concept and its uses.
"In a needs analysis conducted in 2021-2022, "Active participation to a Community of Practice" was selected 8 times out of 10 as a means of professional development among Quebec anglophone Cegep Teachers. You are not alone in wanting to break isolation, increase collaboration and share learning with your colleagues."
- Lakhal, S. et all. (2021). Supporting the integration of digital technologies in teaching and learning across the anglophone colleges.