The purpose of microbiology-infectiology is to prevent, diagnose and treat infectious diseases.
The Université de Sherbrooke Microbiology and Infectiology Program stands out by :
- The diversity of the teaching environment which provides a greater laboratory and infectious diseases exposure.
- The infectious diseases service staff availability and involvement towards teaching.
- An ongoing clinic supervision with increasing resposibilities each years.
- The staff members diversified expertise
- A close research supervision
- The possibility of making an international health or epidemiology research training course
- The involvement to well structured specialized clinics
The program is built for residents. They are supervised during their entire residency.