Women In Physics Canada
The 7th edition of the Women in Physics Canada (WIPC 2018) Conference will be held from July 17th to 20th, 2018, at Université de Sherbrooke, Quebec. This renowned national conference will bring together more than a hundred members from the student community, faculty, postdoctoral researchers and professionals from the private sector working in fields related to physics.
This conference will provide a large array of opportunities for exchange and learning, through different activities such as :
- Scientific presentations from leaders in various fields of physics;
- Professional skills development workshops;
- Presentations on the problematics and strategies related to the issue of diversity in physics;
- Panel discussions on career paths;
- Networking activities;
- Student presentations and posters.
Carried by the principles of inclusion, this conference aims to be a place of gathering for all players involved in the promotion of diversity in physics. Visit their website to get all the information.