Requirements for NON VACCINATED travellers entering Canada
- Be eligible to enter Canada
- Register for ArriveCAN and submit :
- The negative result of a pre-entry COVID-19 test, done at most 72 hours before your departure
- Your quarantine plan
- Complete your full quarantine
Requirements for fully vaccinated travellers entering Canada
If you are fully vaccinated, you may be exempt from quarantine. But you will still need to register with ArriveCAN and submit the following:
- A negative pre-entry COVID-19 test, done no more than 72 hours before your departure
- Your personalized quarantine plan (in case you do not obtain the exemption)
- Your proof of vaccination, translated if not in English or French (please note that for most vaccines accepted by Canada, 2 doses are required)
Located in Quebec, Canada, the Université de Sherbrooke is a French-language educational and research institution that dares to do things differently. It stands out for its human dimension, practical learning methods, alternating study/internships, green campuses, and an incomparable quality of life in a land of rivers and mountains. These are the reasons why its students rank it among the most appreciated universities in Canada.
You are just a few steps away from making your educational plans a reality.
First, choose how you would like to study: for a diploma or for a short stay (exchange). Then, identify the program of study that interests you among courses open to international students:
Before submitting your application, make sure that you meet the admission requirements for your program and that you meet the University's language requirements
As soon as you have your admission letter from the UdeS, begin the process of obtaining the required legal documents according to the length of your stay.
Once your administrative procedures are well under way, you can start to project yourself in your life in Quebec: where do you want to live, how are you going to get around, what documents to fill out, etc.? The information in this section will guide you in your choices and final steps before your departure and will help you plan a smooth arrival in Quebec.
You've finally arrived on campus! Explore the wide range of services available to students, including the health clinic, the mentor program and language support, to make your university experience and your stay in Quebec as memorable as possible!