- B. Ing., Electrical Engineering, École Polytechnique de Montréal, 1988
- M.Sc.A., Electrical Engineering, Université de Sherbrooke, 1994
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Université de Sherbrooke, 2001
Research expertise and domains
Intelligent Systems, Applied Artificial Intelligence, Fuzzy Logic, Artificial Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms, Intelligent Agent, Multiagent Systems.
- TEP tomograph optimisation (neural networks)
- Virtual air traffic controller (intelligent agent)
- Collaborative planning between satellite and rover (fuzzy logic and other techniques)
- Virtual music professor (signal processing and fuzzy logic)
- Message recognition system
For more details, see my personal web site.
For more information, consult the department’s teaching web site (in French).
See my personal web site for recent information.
Collaborations and industrial partners: see the SIgMA research group web site.