CRN2 welcomes students from all over the world who wish to share their knowledge and challenges in promising sectors such as: ICT, renewable energies, medical technologies, transport, security or the manufacturing sector.
Whether you are looking for an internship, a master's degree, a PhD or a post-doctorate, if you come to study within CRN2 you will have:
- the possibility of carrying out your project in collaboration with an industrial partner,
- access to a unique training environment under the mentorship of an experienced team,
- access to a state-of-the-art open infrastructure that enables materials to be worked on devices, integrated with electronics and implemented in a real-world environment,
- a stimulating and international living environment.
Your training will be focused on practical aspects by working directly in laboratories to manufacture and characterize your devices, giving you an experience in micro-nanofabrication and characterization directly usable on the market.
To apply, 2 options :
- consult our opportunities (internships, doctorates or post-docs) and follow the conditions of application;
- or consult current projects at CRN2 in the Expertise or Application areas sections, target a project that interests you and contact the project manager with resume, cover letter and last transcript.