True Industry-University Synergy for Technological Innovation
For optimal results, innovation cannot take place in isolation. For that reason, 3IT provides academic and industrial partners with an outstanding ecosystem for research and innovation.
Dynamic, flexible, cross-cutting and translational, this ecosystem lets you:
- Specify needs and innovative ideas requiring top-notch university researchers in the disciplines of nano and micro technologies, biomedical engineering, telecommunications, information systems, robotics, ethics of technological development and innovation management;
- Accelerates technology transfer in strategic sectors including medical technologies, information and communication technologies, transportation and energy;
- Form interdisciplinary research teams combining all the types of expertise needed to achieve objectives in technological innovation projects;
- Maintain and make available a state-of-the-art physical infrastructure and resources specializing in design, prototyping and evaluation for both new and maturing technologies;
- Host 3IT partners in our facilities in Université de Sherbrooke’s Innovation Park, so they can use the infrastructure and work together in proximity to researchers, students and research professionals;
- Associate with partners like Sherbrooke Innopole, SOCPRA and C2MI (MiQro Innovation Collaborative Centre) for the implementation and marketing of technological innovations.