Silicon etching by high-density plasma or XeF₂ etching
Manufacturer and model
STS - Multiplex Advanced Silicon Etch (ASE-SR) ICP system
- Temperature of the electrode (plate): 5 to 40 ° C
- ICP source: up to 1 kW at 13.56 MHz
- Plate source: 0-300 W at 13.56 MHz, or 0-300 W @ 380 kHz
- Process gases installed on the system: Ar, SF₆, C₄F₈, O₂
- Sample size: substrates up to 100 mm diameter; Possibility to work with small samples
Examples of available processes
- Etching of Si and Ge.
- Deep engraving for MEMS
- Bosch etching (alternating etching steps and passivation)
- Etching by semi-Bosch procedure
- Etching of SOI
- Isotropic etching of Si
Log in to access technical documentation and contact info!