Electrical characterization of phototransducers using infrared lasers.
- Electrical measurements by a Keithley 2601B (40V-3A) SMU made on a copper plate, on Peltier, at a temperature controlled by a Keithley TEC 2510
- Fiber and continuous infrared lasers
- Angle of divergence N.A. = 0.22
- Class 4: WaveSpectrum 830nm-5W
- WaveSpectrum 850nm-5W
- LDX 860nm-4W
- BWT 808nm-50W
- BWT 830nm-20W
- BWT 915 nm-20W
- These lasers are controlled by their own control box or by a voltage generator Sorensen and Rohde and Schwarz HMP2020 (32V-10A) and cooled with a Peltier and Keithley TEC 2510.
- Installation in an cabinet protected by curtains with binoculars and microtips.
Examples of available processes
- Electrical characterization, using infrared lasers, of phototransducers (bare die or on substrate or in a FC, ST or SMA receptacle).