Sports and Culture
- Some 100 physical and sports activities
- Possibility to practise several activities individually (swimming, jogging, tennis, badminton, squash, racquet-ball) or to register in coached activities such as swimming and fitness training, from beginners to advanced, or on intramural teams
- Sports installations of superior quality including a 50 m double swimming pool, double gymnasium, interior and exterior track and field stadiums as well as several specialized rooms: weight room, squash, American football, climbing wall, dojo, etc.
- An inter-university agreement providing access to several other university sports centres in Quebec.
For more information, visit the Sports and Physical Activity Web site en français.
Arts and Entertainment
- Large entertainment facility, recognized throughout the industry and hosting national and international artists
- Art gallery
- Cultural passport: at a cost of CAD$10 per study term, full-time students can become members of the Cultural Centre and enjoy special rates for some shows, as well as access to the 24-hours advanced ticket sale and to movie nights
- Music School concerts
For more information, visit en français the Université de Sherbrooke Cultural Centre Web site.